Cayenne pepper can stimulate your body’s circulation and reduce acidity. It’s a powerful, spicy little pepper and touts many health benefits like helping decrease appetite and retarding or slowing the growth of fat cells! Try it in this spicy roasted pumpkin seeds recipe!
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 4 teaspoons tobasco sauce
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add pumpkin seeds and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes until they start to pop and turn golden brown.
- Add cayenne and tabasco, toss and continue to cook for another minute.
- Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, carefully spread out in a single layer and set aside to let cool before serving.