Apple cider vinegar is one of the healthiest things you could drink. It facilitates manipulate blood sugar levels, lowers the risk of a heart ailment, and improves your digestive health. While taking it alone may be pretty difficult to swallow, try these apple cider vinegar gummies for a treat that even the children will love! Take Your Daily ACV Shot As A Gummy!
To make these gummies, you’ll simply need apple cider vinegar, apple juice, water, and grass-fed gelatin. Apple juice enables offset the bitterness of the ACV, creating a balanced sweet taste. As a plus, you furthermore might get the advantages of gelatin to enhance your gut and skin health, at the same time as protecting your joints too!
Start by mixing the liquid components together in a large skillet. Sprinkle the gelatin powder over the top and mix well, letting it hydrate for 2 mins.
Then, turn on the heat to medium-low and allow it simmer, stirring with a wooden spoon for five mins till the gelatin is fully dissolved.
Pour the mixture into silicone ice cube trays and allow it solidify in the fridge for at the least an hour before serving.
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Get your everyday dose of ACV in these bite-sized apple cider vinegar gummies.
Recipe via: Felicia Lim
Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Preparation time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
You are going to need the following Tools:
- Wooden spoon
- Silicone ice cube trays or molds
- Large saucepan
You are going to need the following Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups organic apple juice
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 5 tablespoons gelatin powder
And Here Are The Instructions:
- Combine the apple juice, apple cider vinegar and water in a big saucepan (no heat) and stir nicely. Sprinkle the gelatin powder over the liquid and mix, letting it sit for 2 minutes.
- Switch on the heat to medium-low and stir with a timber spoon for 5 mins till the gelatin is absolutely dissolved.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into ice dice trays and chill in the refrigerator for at the least 1 hour before serving.
Tip: You also may make these gummies in any type of silicone mold you prefer. Or, pour the gelatin liquid mixture right into a deep dish, and then slice into pieces once solid.
Sources & References: organicplanner.com