Spice up a dinner with a quick curried noodle dish. We’ve called for a frozen-vegetable mix to get in as much color and texture as possible, but 2 cups of quick-cooking fresh, chopped veggies, such as broccoli, asparagus, Napa cabbage, and bell peppers, would be delicious as well.
- 3 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 3-oz. pkg. plain ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 Tbs. green curry paste
- 1 16-oz. bag frozen stir-fry vegetables
1. Bring broth to a boil in medium saucepan. Add ramen noodles, and cook 2 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, stir together coconut milk and curry paste in small bowl.
3. Stir coconut milk mixture into broth, and add vegetables to pot. Bring soup to a boil, then remove from heat, and let stand 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are bright and tender. Ladle into bowls.
- Calories: 372
- Carbohydrate Content: 50 g
- Fat Content: 12 g
- Fiber Content: 8 g
- Protein Content: 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7 g
- Sodium Content: 550 mg
- Sugar Content: 13 g